Sunday, January 13, 2013

Shimmering Gold


































The shimmering metallic colour has recently made a stunning resurgence, appearing not only in decorative objects and picture frames, but also in large scale furnishings and wall treatments. It can be as gleaming as chrome and silver, but gold has the distinct advantage thats its sunny in character and is infinitely warmer. I personally love using gold but I try to keep it more limited to a one off piece, accessories and frames. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful thank you! Especially love the bedroom treatment! Come and visit me and my gold/brass accents :-) www.ashiplaphome.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. I agreee with your article, this really helped me. I appreciate your help. Thanks a lot. Good website.
    pool tile cleaning

    ReplyDelete