Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Office Spaces







At the moment I'm working from a large home office, with all my best intentions hardly looks decorated so to speak, its more a mass of fabrics, boxes of accessories ready to be unpacked and shipped to clients, paint swatches and mood boards so the reality is far from these beautiful images. I am starting to plan my move as I really want a showroom, maybe shop, studio, workroom and I cant wait till I can showcase more of my work, we are already in the stages of developing our own range of Verandah House furniture, now to find the perfect location! over the coming weeks I plan to post jobs I have been working on so more on that soon!

Images: Rue magazine and my pinterest page.

4 comments:

  1. Judy I love these great ideas and images. I am ready to spruce up my office!

    Oh & I have a feature Interview on my site with Tina from The Enchanted Home...

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice office space. I really love house that spacious.

    http://officeplusfurniture.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a cool office space, very organize and very colorful too. I like those style very relaxing in our eyes. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice list of images of office space designing with low cost budget.
    Roger

    ReplyDelete